Sunday, July 12, 2015

A-B-C-D-E-F-Cookie Monster

After a bit of a side-track drawing lizards and animals for a kid's book, I went back to finishing Alexandra Forever, book 2. I'm happy to say the colouring is done (Barring some changes/additions here and there.) and am about 1/3 finished with the lettering! This one'll be 33 pages long.

Book 3 is like 55 pages or something. But I was surprised to find that I had already inked up to page 17, so it'll only take... you know... forever to finish. I blame my colouring for the time. I'm just not that fast. Dave Stewart told me he does 5 pages a day. I wish I could do that. I'll have to figure out what I'm doing wrong other than doing too much painting instead of colouring. Also, I'm working on the small screen of a Surface Pro 3, so I zoom in to everything, which has the effect of turning even small panels into splashes.

Last panel of book 2...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment